We at Merchsweden offer our customers to pre-order their dream sneakers. The sneaker market is a complex market where many shoes that are released at authorized retailers sell out incredibly quickly. We then offer to look for the shoes with our European contact network so that you get your dream shoes delivered as soon as possible and that they are authentic.
This is what the process looks like:
- You enter www.merchsweden.se and pre-order a pair of sneakers.
- We are contacting all our suppliers and looking for someone with the product in stock. This goes on daily.
- We buy them into our office to check their condition and authenticity. You will be notified by email when this happens.
- We get the shoes into our warehouse and check the shoes.
- The shoes will be sent to you and you will have them at your nearest representative within 2-5 working days.
On average, you will have your sneaker within 21 working days of placing your order, however this may vary depending on the model and size of the shoe you ordered. If you want to know the status of your pre-order, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number. If it has taken more than 60 days for us to locate your pre-order with our suppliers, your order will be automatically canceled and you will be refunded the full amount.
If you think it has taken us too long to find your shoes, you can of course cancel your order. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and reason. If you want to do this after we have bought the shoes, a handling fee of SEK 250 will be deducted from the refund amount.
When buying on invoice with Klarna, the invoice is sent out when the shoes are sent to you. If the shoes are purchased after 60 days, the invoice is sent out when the product is being delivered to our office.